Purpose:This program is supposed to give a much deeper knowledge of Security Architecture. Learning is enhanced with hands-on experience through exercises according to real-world situation studies.
The aim of the data systems security architect would be to design controls that effectively manage risk connected with information and knowledge technology. The aim of the safety architect would be to safeguard the enterprise not we've got the technology.
Effective security architectures are fully integrated using the architecture from the enterprise. Security designers must use, not against, the various tools, practices, and culture from the enterprise. They have to balance the necessity to safeguard from the drive to achieve success.
Key Learning Objectives:
On finishing this program, students will have the ability to:
- Identify and assess business risks connected with information and knowledge technology.
- Learn how to communicate risk.
- Describe the important thing information security concerns of discretion, integrity, and availability.
- Identify and describe the characteristics present in typical human resources architectures including systems, os's, and programs.
- Describe how security fits with architecture and systems development methods
- Identify and describe common security controls.
- Comprehend the link between human resources privacy and security
- Know the human resources security standards landscape.
- Define assurance and comprehend the role of assurance in human resources security.
- Identify and describe the very best 20 information system safeguards.
An awareness of systems or enterprise architecture. Completing TOGAF® 9 Certification or EA with TOGAF® and Navigate™ is definitely an resource.
Duration: three days