What's Enterprise Architect?
Enterprise Architect is really a visual platform for creating and creating software systems, for business process modeling, as well as for more generalized modeling reasons.
Enterprise Architect is dependant on the most recent UML® 2.4 specs (see UML defines a visible language that's accustomed to model a specific domain or system (either suggested or existing).
Enterprise Architect is really a progressive tool that covers every aspect of the expansion cycle, supplying full traceability in the initial design phase right through to deployment, maintenance, testing and alter control.
What distinguishes Enterprise Architect using their company UML tools?
- Comprehensive UML 2.4-based modeling
- Built-in Needs Management
- Extensive Project Management Software support, including assets, tasks, project calendar and metrics
- Test Management built-in: Testpoint management, model-based test execution, test situation specs and support for JUnit and NUnit
- Flexible documentation options: HTML and Wealthy-Text (RTF) report authors
- Code engineering support for a lot of languages as they are
- A built-in Visual Execution Analyzer to profile, debug and document performing programs instantiate run-time model objects and record sequence diagrams from the stack trace
- Extensible modeling atmosphere that may host user-defined profiles and technologies
- Usability: Enterprise Architect causes it to be simple to get ready to go rapidly with UML
- Speed: Enterprise Architect is really a spectacularly fast artist
- Scalability: Enterprise Architect are designed for very large models and lots of concurrent customers effortlessly
- Cost: Enterprise Architect is listed to outfit the whole team, making collaboration and team development cost effectivelity in the initial design phase right through to deployment, maintenance, testing and alter control.
How popular is Enterprise Architect now?
With almost 300Thousand licenses offered, Enterprise Architect has shown remarkably popular across an array of industries and it is utilized by 1000's of companies world-wide. From large, well-known, multi-national organizations to more compact independent companies and consultants, Enterprise Architect is just about the UML modeling tool of preference for designers, consultants and experts in over 130 nations.
Sparx software programs are utilized in the introduction of many different types of software systems in an array of industries, including:
- Banking and Finance
- Electrical Engineering
- Research and Academia
- Transport and Utilities