Architecture is generally analyzed having a view to being a professional architect. The BA course is a superb grounds for postgraduate academic study and alternative career possibilities.
Graduates in our undergraduate architecture course have adopted the standard path, finishing operator 2 and Part 3 to get registered designers employed in private practice or perhaps a local authority department. Some graduates from the undergraduate course make use of the world-recognised badge of RIBA Part 1 to find employment overseas, before coming back to review for his or her Part 2.
Our graduates secure a job with established first class designers for example Hopkins Designers, Promote and Partners and Rogers Stirk Harbour and Partners. Others look for youthful and developing design practices.
Graduates of the course in 2013 and 2014 continued to get results for exclusive practices including: Wilkinson Eyre, Promote and Partners, Studio E Designers Ltd, Rivington Street Studio, Atkins, KSS Design Group, David Chipperfield Designers, Neil Tomlinson Designers, Grimshaw Designers, PRP Designers and Flanaghan Lawrence, among many more.
Alternative career pathways include multi-disciplinary practice in architecture, interior and concrete design, and planning. Others work with a professional design firm or perhaps a specialist unit inside a large practice. Career possibilities exist focusing on the customer side of architecture for any contractor, developer or housing association. Graduates also progress to help study or research in technological and environment subjects associated with building design, construction, project or construction management.
You will find a lot of reasons to review at College of Westminster:
- Structured experience throughout the program prepares you for work used.
- The program provides you with excellent career. Graduates of the course in 2013 and 2014 continued to get results for exclusive practices including: Wilkinson Eyre, Promote and Partners, Studio E Designers Ltd, Rivington Street Studio, Atkins, KSS Design Group, David Chipperfield Designers, Neil Tomlinson Designers, Grimshaw Designers, PRP Designers and Flanaghan Lawrence, among many more.
- Situated in the centre based in london, you take advantage of our strong connections with professional physiques and companies. Leading professionals take part in the receiving the course.
- Our extensive galleries and fully staffed training courses are outfitted with CNC, laser cutting and rapid prototyping equipment. Computer systems are set up with an array of graphics and style software.
- Our architecture and inside students have won an remarkable quantity of worldwide honours, including being recommended within the RIBA Journal's Eye Line drawing competition for 2 years running, verifying our status among the world's leading centres for architectural education.
- 20% in our research was judged as 'World Leading' along with a further 45% as 'Internationally Excellent' within the Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- Students benefit from the public programme of curated group displays, solo displays, education projects, talks and occasions at Ambika P3 - a 14Thousand square foot space for contemporary art and architecture beneath Marylebone Campus.
- Our exchange programme enables students to review at taking part schools of architecture overseas. Locations include Ottowa, Melbourne and Auckland.