The Understanding Academy
This TOGAF® 9.1 course lasts 4 days and provides you with the understanding required to pass the TOGAF® Part 1 (Foundation) and Part 2 (Licensed) exam. The program is fully accredited through the Open Group and includes a test voucher, to help you go ahead and take exam at any given time of the selecting.
Achieving TOGAF® Certification will help you to demonstrate your understanding from the ideas behind TOGAF® and the use of TOGAF® towards the enterprise technology atmosphere.
Pre-Course Reading through
No pre-course reading through is needed, but we advise reading through it ‘TOGAF Version 9.1’ (ISBN: 794)
Anyone can attend this program and you will find no requirements.
Who Should Attend?
This program is suggested for anyone wondering much more about Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®.
- 4 days, having a two-part structure
- The very first 2 days covers material for that TOGAF® Foundation area of the exam
- The rest of the 2 days will get you prepared for the 2nd area of the exam, TOGAF® Licensed
- Test is reserved individually through Prometric. We provides you with a voucher with this.
- Course Introduction
- Management Overview
- The TOGAF® 9.1 Components
- Introducing the Architecture Development Method
- The Enterprise Continuum
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework
- The Architecture Content Metamodel
- The Preliminary Phase
- Architecture Governance
- Business Situations
- Stakeholder Management
- Architecture Sights and Viewpoints
- Foundations and also the ADM
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture
- Phase B: Business Architecture – Catalogs, Diagrams, and Matrices
- Phase C: Human Resources Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices and Diagrams
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- Phase C: Programs Architecture
- Phase C: Programs Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Foundation Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Phase D: Technology Architecture – Catalogs, Matrices, and Diagrams
- Migration Planning Techniques
- Phase E: Possibilities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Needs Management
- Architecture Partitioning
- Recommendations for Adapting the ADM: Iteration and Levels
- Recommendations for Adapting the ADM: Security
- Recommendations for Adapting the ADM: SOA
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Abilities Framework
TOGAF Part 1 and Part 2 Examination
Test is within a double edged sword, Foundation and Licensed. It lasts as many as 150 minutes.
- Closed book
- an hour
- Pass mark is 55%
- Open book
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Pass mark is 60%
Why pick the Understanding Academy?
- We offer world-class learning material
- We result in the chance to learn enjoyable
- We're reliable by globally leading brands for example JP Morgan, HSBC and The new sony like a learning partner of preference.
- We offer pre- and publish-course support which means you never feel alone
- Our training is hands-on, using real-world good examples
- Like a market leader, there's an very high global pass rate
- Over 90% in our associates return to all of us for more training
- We've the very best teachers in the market that is reflected within our position because the market leader for professional qualifications
- We offer good value and trained over 25Thousand associates in 2014
- We've probably the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Click ‘Book Now’ or ‘Enquire’ near the date of your liking and our expert experts come in touch.
TOGAF® (Outdoors Group Architecture Forum) is really a globally used standard for Enterprise Architecture. TOGAF® is really a reliable and vendor-neutral certification which guarantees enterprise architecture professionals share exactly the same standards around the globe.
TOGAF® is handled through the Open Group, a worldwide consortium of organisations which evolves open standards and certifications for this. TOGAF® can be used by effective companies all around the globe, including Hilton Hotels, Boeing, British petroleum and Thomson Reuters.
Dairy Farm is really a leading retail company which sells food and hygiene items across China and also the Off-shore region. After a little major structural alterations in the 90's, they needed a Technical Architecture and chose TOGAF®.
In 1996, Dairy Farm hired a brand new Boss and moved from the federation of companies right into a group. This needed these to pull all their companies together and make up a single IT infrastructure. The company was moving so quick the IT couldn’t get caught up.